- Log in to Facebook as an admin of the page you want to add the tab to.
- In the search bar, type Woobox Custom Tab and select it the Woobox Custom Tab App that shows up in the search result.
- Click on Continue as <admin name>.
- Click on the Install Page Tab button on the Add a Custom Page Tab to your Facebook Page screen.
- If you have multiple Facebook pages, Select the page you want to add the tab to.
- Authorize the application.
- Set the Tab Settings as follows:
- Page Tab Share Settings - Select Edit and change Share Title and Share Description to something relevant to the Valuation Site. (Example title: What’s Your Home Worth? Example Description: Find the value of your Bellingham home in a few easy steps!)
- Page Source - Select URL and enter URL of your Valuation Site with https:// as the prefix. (NOTE: You have to use the URL that has .brivityvaluations.com. So if your Valuation Site is whatsmyhomeworth.com, DO NOT enter https://whatsmyhomeworth.brivityvaluations.com. Use the .brivityvaluations.com URL that you see in your Brivity Valuations account under Settings > Domains.) Set the px to 700.
- Fan-Gate - off
- Friend-Gate - off
- Form-Gate - off
- Tab Icon - Don't do anything
- Tab Name - Something like Home Valuations or Get Your Home Value
- Select Save Settings.
To edit the tab position, click on View Page
, click on More
and Manage Tabs
. Drag the tab to the desired position.